Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oats with Yogurt & Berries







I love this breakfast!!! But I have to admit one thing..... I HATE OATS!
Or so I thought. I refused to eat them for years. Then I heard on TV about some guy that made his oats in Micro wave & added Yogurt. So I tried it..... & LOVED IT.
So here is my recipe I make
3/4cups Oats
cook in Microwave in water that is enough to coat oats but not cover them in water. Cook for 2-2:30 mins
after cooking add 1 yogurt ( I love Yoplait Thick N Creamy Light strawberry)
Mix 1 cup of Berries ( my favorite Blueberries & strawberries)
add some sugar... reg sugar 1tsp = 15 calories or use your favorite sweetner
So calories
Oats 225 cal
ygrt 100 cal
Berries 50-75cal
------------------
total 375- 400 calories
So So Yummy in my Tummy
Had this for dinner tonight~



1 comment: