Thursday, April 29, 2010

Greetings~

Hello My name is Ann. I am a mother & wife who is on the move towards a healthier life style. I have slowly figured out what works for me. KEEP in MIND what may work for me may not work for you.
Since I have started this journey I have lost 40 lbs in 103days. I refuse to give up eveything I enjoy. But have been more in tune with what is an actual portion. I am asked by alot of friends & family on how am I losing it, what do I eat, etc...
So this is my blog to try to help others..... again KEEP IN MIND what may work for me may not work for you. I am not a doctor so I can not advise you to do or try anything. It is simply what works for ME~

Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann, happy to see this blog. Daughter works with Michael. Are you following a special plan (WW) or just doing this on your own? Love today's recipes.

    ReplyDelete