Friday, April 30, 2010

Low Cal Pepperoni Rolls




Roll out one biscuit with a glass or rolling pin
place Cheese & Pepperoni a little sprinkle of seasonings.
roll up as shown in picture above & pinch together at top so they stay closed ( I had one unroll but was able to fix)
bake @350 when half way done pull out with the tinest bit of butter lightly spread over top then sprinkle w/ seasonings. and bake till golden brown. Serve alone or serve with 1/4 c. favorite low cal sauce Mine is Ragu Basil & garlic 30 calories... ( I usually take any calories that may fall over 400 off my 4th 400 calorie meal but I try to stay as close to 400)

1 grand biscuit Light 160 calories
5 pc Turkey Pepperoni 20.5 cal
1/8 c. or ( 1oz.) Fat free Kraft shredded mozzarella cheese 22.5 cal
oregano season & tab butter ( I can't blv not butter)
kernal sanders Parmesan garlic sprinkle ( can find this in pop corn isle)
------------------------------------------------------------
Roughly 210 calories
Hope you like these everyone here did.. & so did my dad & mom & their doggy ( my mom spoils him)
good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment